Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay-Forum.It

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Un penny per un vostro pensiero...

Featured Replies

DRVftIqW4AAKgXB[1].jpg

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 159.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

La musique a Joe 
C'est la rumba 
Le vieux rock au mambo
Joe le taxi 
C'est sa vie 
Le rhum au mambo 
Embouteillage 
Il est comme ça 
Rhum et mambo 
Joe, Joe, Joe

Casa telefono casa

Ieri mattina pensavo: “Sarò anche in ritardo e bagnato fradicio, ma accanto a me nella metro c'è un bel manzo biondo muscoloso quindi oggi è una buona giornata”. Poi mi sono reso conto che se accanto a me nella metro non ci fosse stato un bel manzo biondo muscoloso non sarei stato in ritardo e bagnato fradicio. :angel:

Edited by paperino

Tarabas

Tarabas

Tarabas

Terminare i Buddenbrook dopo averlo interrotto per mancanza di tempo e farlo entrare nella lista dei romanzi più amati <3 

No scusa, no hablo tu lingua...

Penso di te che sei un accollo

Minchia che accollo!

In this time of fear
When prayer so often proves in vain

Hope seems like the summer bird
Too swiftly flown away
Yet now I'm standing here
My hearts so full, I can't explain

Seeking faith and speakin' words
I never thought I'd say

Is there a place left there for me

Somewhere that I belong

Or will I always live this way... ?

Always stray!

How to get out from under the dead weight of the past?

  • 2 weeks later...

Sabato sera a casa...

Che tristezza! 

  • 2 weeks later...

I step off the train

And now you disappeared somewhere

Like outer space

  • 2 weeks later...

per un appassionato di fake news come me, scartare le notizie vere sta diventando un problema

Ich muss durch dem Monsun

Hinter die Welt

Ans Ende der Zeit bis kein Regen mehr fällt

Gegen den Sturm am Abgrund entlang

Den Monsun

Typo*

Insomma, ripensando un po' al quadretto idilliaco e  al fatto che se una persona ha comportamenti egoistici col prossimo, è questione di tempo prima che li abbia con te, direi che il tutto lo potrei riassumere come un:

Nel mulino che vorrei, te sei sotto la macina.

  • 2 weeks later...

Risultati immagini per taffo urne

  • 3 weeks later...

Tutte le famiglie felici gioiscono insieme, la famiglia infelice lo è per conto suo.

"I couldn't forgive him or like him, but I saw that what he had done was, to him, entirely justified. It was all very careless and confused. They were careless people, Tom and Daisy – they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together and let other people clean up the mess they had made."

  • 3 weeks later...

I got a hundred million reasons to walk away...

Elle est retrouvée.
Quoi ? - L'Eternité.
C'est la mer allée
Avec le soleil.

Ormai penso solo al sesso.

"Il sesso è come il Bridge: o hai un buon partner o hai una buona mano."

Via i malati di mente dalla mia vita!

Dopo più di 30 anni, ancora non mi è entrato in testa quanto la gente faccia SCHIFO

Sono proprio un'idiota.

"Ssssh. Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."

"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl."

"That is what forgiveness sounds like: screaming and then silence."

Su grindr sono tutti bisex anche i gay. 

I'll be in my room alone
Ev'ry Post Meridian
And I'll be with my diary
And that book by Mister Gideon
Bye bye baby,
Remember you're my baby
When they give you the eye
Although I know that you care,
Won't you write and declare
That though on the loose,
You are still on the square,
I'll be gloomy
But send the rainbow to me
Then my shadows will fly,
Though you'll be gone for a while
I know that I'll be smiling With my baby bye and bye
Bye, bye baby

Ho deciso di scrivere la sceneggiatura di una serie TV sulla discesa nel lato oscuro di @Rotwang, seguendo in tutta la sua drammaticità la trasformazione da normale utente a forza del male. Penso che la intitolerò 'Breaking Ban'. Anche 'Game of Trolls' però ha il suo appeal. 

Scusate non potevo tenermela per me. 

Discesa nel lato oscuro significa che una volta era buono ?

Allora devo assolutamente leggerla. Quindi come dicono da anni a George R R Martin che poi schioppa, please write like the wind. :asd:

1 minute ago, Duma said:

Discesa nel lato oscuro significa che una volta era buono ?

Tutti nasciamo buoni. 

Tranne forse Salamandro :aha:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.