Lyrics Topic!

DirrtyBoy88

bastard inside

probabilmente sarà un idea idiota ma a me piace troppo leggere i testi delle canzoni visto che io ne scrivo, quindi mi piaceva l'idea di un topic dove mettere i testi delle canzoni che preferiamo o che abbiamo scritto noi  :bah: (non mi pare sia stato proposto da qualcuno....spero  :look: ) piace l'idea? (ne dubito visto che ho sempre idee idiote, ma non si sa mai)inauguro io con la canzone che ha segnato una mia amicizia.....non è una canzone metal.......il che è strano, ma è una canzone stupendaMad world-Gary Jules All around me are familiar faces Worn out places, worn out faces Bright and early for their daily races Going nowhere, going nowhere Their tears are filling up their glasses No expression, no expression Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow No tomorrow, no tomorrow And I find it kinda funny I find it kinda sad The dreams in which I'm dying Are the best I've ever had I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to take When people run in circles It's a very, very mad world mad world Children waiting for the day they feel good Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday Made to feel the way that every child should Sit and listen, sit and listen Went to school and I was very nervous No one knew me, no one knew me Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson Look right through me, look right through me And I find it kinda funny I find it kinda sad The dreams in which I'm dying Are the best I've ever had I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to take When people run in circles It's a very, very mad world ... world Enlarge your world Mad world :bah::D :D (per chi non lo sapesse è la colonna sonora di Donnie Darko)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FlirtingWithSuicide

• DirrtyBoy88

• CutHere

• Mic

Dr_Funkenstein

My lovely man - Red Hot Chili Peppers, dedicata all'ex chitarrista (amico) Hillel slovak, morto nel 1988I used to shoutAcross the room to youAnd you'd come dancin'Like a foolShuffle stepYou funky motherCome to meAll warm as coversRest with meMy lovely brotherFor you seeThere is no otherMemory so sad and sweetI'll see you soonSave me a seatWell I'm cryin'Now my lovely manYes I'm cryin'Now and no one canEver fill theThe hole you left my manI'll see you laterMy lovely man if I canIn my roomI'm all aloneWaiting for youTo get homeListen to Roberta FlackBut I know you won't come backWell I'm cryin'Now my lovely manYes I'm cryin'Now and no one canJust in caseYou never knewI miss you slimI love you tooSee my heartIt's black and blueWhen I dieI will find youWell I'm cryin'Now my lovely manYes I'm cryin'Now and no one canEver fill theThe hole you left my manI'll see you laterMy lovely man if I can

_Tristania_

Tristania - CureIn your webThe threads entangleYour prey is dead -Dyed in silenceI'll forever stay with youAt your feet I will kneelAt your willDead silentWhen I move - I am moved by youWhen you rule - All is ruled by youIn your world - There is only youIn my world - There is only youIn your webThe threads entangleAt your willDead silentYour words are shivers down my spineI'm numb and shapeless - in your web - in your webMy blood runs slow and red like wineThe past is shattered - foreverI serve your will - for I have been bruised and batteredand coveredI serve your will - for I have been ordinated your lover

bastard inside

Mad world-Gary Jules All around me are familiar faces Worn out places, worn out faces Bright and early for their daily races Going nowhere, going nowhere Their tears are filling up their glasses No expression, no expression Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow No tomorrow, no tomorrow And I find it kinda funny I find it kinda sad The dreams in which I'm dying Are the best I've ever had I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to take When people run in circles It's a very, very mad world mad world Children waiting for the day they feel good Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday Made to feel the way that every child should Sit and listen, sit and listen Went to school and I was very nervous No one knew me, no one knew me Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson Look right through me, look right through me And I find it kinda funny I find it kinda sad The dreams in which I'm dying Are the best I've ever had I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to take When people run in circles It's a very, very mad world ... world Enlarge your world Mad worldora l'ho messa nel posto giusto....ogni volta che la ascolto mi scendono le lacrime è troppo triste e troppo bella....come il film...... :asd:

• 2 weeks later...
Dr_Funkenstein

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Soul to squeeze

I've got a bad disease

from my brain is where I bleed

insanity it seems it's got me by my soul to squeeze

Where's all the love for me

with all the dying trees I scream

The angels in my dreams yeah

they turn to demons of greed thats me

Where I go I just dont know

I've got to got to gotta take it slow

When I find my piece of mind

I'm gonna give ya some of my good time

Today love smiled on me

it took away my pain say please

Oh let your ride be free

you gotta let it be oh yeah

I've got to gotta gotta take it slow

Oh so polite indeed

well I've got everything I need

Oh make my days of greed

and take away my self-destruction

It's bitter baby and its very sweet

I'm on a roller coaster but I'm on my feet

Take me to the river lay me on your shore

Well I'll be comin back baby I'll be comin back for more

Do do do do ding go sing a dong bong

go ding ba domba somba nomba cong dong bing

I could not forget but I will not endeavor

simple pleasures aren't much better but I wont regret it never

I've got to got to gotta take it slow

Where I go I just don't know

I might end up somewhere in Mexico

I'm gonna keep it for the end of time

E' la mia canzone preferita, è il mio testo preferito... non trovo parole per descriverla :salut:

MARIAH CAREY"CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY (MARIAH'S THEME)"RAINBOWThey can say anything they want to say, try to bring me downbut I will not allow anyone to succeed, hanging clouds over meand they can try hard to make me feel that I don't matter at allbut I refuse to falter in what I believe or lose faith in my dreams, 'cause there'sThere's a light in me that shines brightlythey can try, but they can't take that away from meThey can do anything they want to you, if you let them inbut they won't never winif you cling to your pride and just push them aside, see II have learned there's an inner peace I ownsomething in my soul that they cannot possessso I wont' be afraid and the darkness will fade, 'cause there'sThere's a light in me that shines brightly...yesthey can try, but they can't take that away from meNo, they can't take this precious love I'll always have inside mecertainly the Lord will guide me where i need to go!They can say anything they want to say, try to bring me downbut I wont' face the groundI will rise steadily, sellin' out of the reac, oh Lordthey do try hard to make me feel that I don't matter at allbut I refuse to falter in what I believe or lose faith in my dreams'cause there's a light in me that shines' brightly!!!They can try, but they can't take that away from me...from me....CHRISTINA AGUILERA"FIGHTER"STRIPPEDAfter all you put me through, you think I despise you...but in the end I wanna thank you'cause you make me that musch stronger...Well I, thought I knew you, thinking that you were trueguess I, I couldn't trust, 'cause you blow, time is up'cause I've had enoughyou were, there by my side, always down for the ridebut your joy ride just come down in flames'cause you agree something out and shamed...mmm...After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for youbut...oh ooh...oh no...you, you're wrong...'cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to doI wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull throughso I wanna say thank you, 'cause itMakes me that much strongermakes me work a little bit harderit makes me that musch wiserso thanks for makin' me a fightermade me learn a little bit fastermade my skin a little bit thickerit makes me that much smarterso thanks for makin me a fighterooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...uuuh...uhhh...yeah...yeah...Never saw it comin', all of your backstubbin'just so, you could cash in on a good thing before I'd realize your gameI heard, you're goin' round playin' the victim now, but don'teven begin, feelin' I'm the one to blame, 'cause you took your own graveafter all of the fights and the lies, 'cause you wanted to haunt mebut that won't work anymore....no more...oh no...i't over...'cause if it wasn't for all of your tortureI wouldn't know how to be this way now, and never back downso I wanna say thank you, 'cause itMakes me that much strongermakes me work a little bit harderit makes me that much wiserso thanks for makin' me a fightermade me learn a little bit fastermade my skin a little bit thickerit makes me that much smarterso thanks for makin me a fighterHow could this man I thought I knew turned out to be unjust so cruel?Could only see the good in you, pretended not to say the truthHow tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself through livin' in denial?But in the end you'll see....YOU-WON'T STOP ME!I am a fighter and I, I ain't goin' stopthere is no turnin' back, I've had enough!!!Makes me that much stronger makes me work a little bith harder (oohh...uh yeah...uh yeah...)it makes me that much wiserso thanks for makin' me a fighter (ah...a fighter!)made me learn a litlle bit faster (uuhh...)made my skin a little bit thicker (oh..uoh..uoh...uoh...oooohhh..)it makes me that much smarterso thanks for makin' me a fighter (ah...a fighter!)Daddy I won't forget (thought I)I remember (oooh)I remember (oooh)I remember!Daddy I won't forgett (uuuh...)I remember (uuh!)I remember (oohhh!)I remember!Makes me that much stronger (uuh...)makes me work a little bit harder (uuh...)it makes me that much wiser (uuh...uhh-uh!)so thanks for makin' me a fightermade me learn a little bit fastermade my skin a little bit thickerit makes me that much smarterso thanks for makin' me a fighter!TIZIANO FERRO"TI VOGLIO BENE"111- CENTOUNDICIRIT.:Uno è troppo poco.....due sono tante....quante principesse nel castello mi hai nascosto....Ti voglio bene....te lo dicevo anche se non spessoti voglio bene....me ne accorgevo prima più di adessotre sono poche...quattro sono troppe...quante quelle cose che hai rinchiuso nel catsello e ancora...Ti voglio bene....e nonostante tutte le attenzioniti voglio bene....dall'altro ieri, invece da domani non lo soVorrei ringraziarti, vorrei stringerti alal golasono quello che ascoltavi, quello che sempre consolasono quello che chiamavi se piangevi ogni serasono quello che un po' odi, che un po' ti fa pauravorrei ricordarti che ti son stato vicinoanche quella sera quando ti sentivi stranoti ho sopportato, però adesso non rivoglio indietro nienteperchè ormai secondo te ho tutto quello che mi serveun applauso forte sotto le mie noteuna copertina ed anche un video fortefidanzate tante quante se piovesse, anche se poi le paure son le stessee ora che ho sempre tantissimo da faredici che non ho più tempo per parlarema se solo bisbigliando te lo chiedotu sarcastico ti tiri sempre indietro, e quindi....RITUn altro viaggio e poco tempo per deciderechi ha caldo a volte non si fermerebbe maiè troppo presto per ricominciare a rideresicuramente il momento arriveràsono passati lentamente venti giornisono trascrosi rimpiangendo i miei sognie in quanto a te so solo che se ti vedessisarei più stronzo di ciò che ti aspettassie terminata l'amicizia da due oreho seppellito l'incoscienza nel tuo cuorein quattro quarti di racconto disilluso e non contentol'allegria e la magia che hai rovinatoti ho visto camminare mezzo metro sopra il suolodire in giro: "sono amico di tiziano", e rassicurarmi di starmi vicinopoi chiacchierare al telefono da solodietro l'ombra di sorrisi e gesti accortisono passati faticando i nostri giornie per quanto non sopporti più il tuo odoremi fa male dedicarti il mio rancore, e quindiRITE' che ti sono debitori di emozioni, è che al mondo non ci sono solo buonimagari questo lo sapevo, ma è diversoviverlo sulla tua pelle come ho fatto io con tee fu Latina e farci unire e poi pagareuna canzone può anche non parlare d'amoree ancora con tutto il cuore te lo dicoanche se da due settimane non sei più mio amicoRIT (x2)lory.........

il mio raggio di sole sta dormendo..lei scivola..e sogna da sola..e io....io sono la sua lama..il perche' delle sua sofferenze..il mondo e' cosi pieno di rumore..e iolo sento...in ogni istantee io...sono la sua lamalo sosono il tuo mondolo so(sono la tua ferita)ho pensato..di sentirti sussurrare...lo penso tutte le volte..lei sussurranei miei sogni..potrei non amarla mentre sorride?ionon ti ho dimenticatati ho solo persa ..per un po'il mondo e' cosi pieno di rumorelo sento in gni istanteso di essere la tua lamaso di essere la tua feritati ho sentita sussurrare.....lo sento in ogni istante..(slowdive_dagger)

• 5 months later...
bastard inside

Il fabbricante dei sogni - modena city ramblers

Ho girato in lungo e in largo

in compagnia del mio violino

e il vento dei viaggiatori

mi è rimasto sempre amico.

Conosco tutti i ponti

i marciapiedi e le stazioni

e in ogni posto e in ogni luogo

ho lasciato una canzone.

Mi esibisco per i passanti

per i poveri e i signori

perché non esiste uomo

senza musica nel cuore

e suono per le ragazze

per le serie e le sfrontate

perché non esiste donna

che dica no a una serenata.

E giro col mio violino

per le piazze e per le strade

la gente intorno balla

e trova il tempo per sognare.

Ogni sera conto i soldi

sparsi in fondo al mio cappello

mi addormento sotto un soffitto

ricoperto dalle stelle.

Trovo sempre un pasto caldo

nei mercati e nelle fiere

perché dove c'è un violino

tutti quanti sono allegri .

Ho incontrato mille donne

e ogni donna l'ho incantata

con la storia del vagabondo

e la saggezza della strada

i bambini mi fanno festa

e stanno in fila per sentire

perché sanno che il musicista

è un vecchio amico da seguire.

E giro col mio violino...

Da molti anni non mi chiedo più

quale posto è la mia casa

ho scoperto che la mia casa

è insiemea un dovunque vada

cammino senza legami

ho solo il vento che mi insegue

e il tempo non mi riguarda

perché il tempo mi appartiene.

E giro col mio violino...e giro col mio violino...

questo invece è il testo di una canzone (canzonetta) di una mia amica sui clown

Clown clown clown

siam clown tutto l'anno

se vien con noi

non ti verrà l'affano

un naso rosso

che ride a più non posso

che non potrai

più toglierti di dosso

clown clown clown

siam clown tutto l'anno

noi siamo quelli

che l'amore porteranno

• 1 month later...
funToBeFooled

Posto una "Comedy song" per tirarci un po' su il morale:

Rhode Island Is Famous for You (words by Howard Dietz music by Arthur Schwartz)

Every state has something its Rotary Club can boast of

Some product that the state produces the most of

Rhode Island is little, but oh my

It has a product anyone would buy

Copper comes from Arizona

Peaches come from Georgia

Lobsters come from Maine

The wheat fields are the sweet fields of Nebraska

And Kansas gets bonanzas from the grain

Ol' whiskey comes from ol' Kentucky

Ain't the country lucky?

New Jersey gives us glue

And you - you come from Rhode Island

And little ol' Rhode Island is famous for you

Cotton comes from Louisiana

Gophers from Montana

And spuds from Idaho

They plow land in the cow land of Missouri

Where most beef meant for roast beef seems to grow

Grand canyons come from Colorado

Gold comes from Nevada

Divorces also do

And you - you come from Rhode Island

Pencils come from Pennsylvania

Vests from (V)est Virginia

Tents from (Tent)essee

They know mink where they grow mink in Wyomin(k)

A camp chair in New Hamp(chair) - That's for me

Minnows come from Minn(o)sota

Coats come from Dakota

But why should you be blue?

For you - you come from Rhode Island

Magari toccasse a me..

..prendermi cura dei giorni tuoi

svegliarti con un caffè

e dirti che non invecchi mai

...sciogliere i nodi dentro di te

le più ostinate malinconie...

magari

Magari toccasse a me

ho esperienza e capacità

trasformista per vocazione

per non morire che non si fa...puoi fidarti a lasciarmi il cuore

nessun dolore lo sfiorirà... magari!

Magari toccasse a me

un po' di quella felicità...

magari saprò aspettare te

domani e poi domani e poi... domani

Io come un'ombra ti seguirò

la tenerezza è un talento mio

non ti deluderò

la giusta distanza io

sarò

come tu mi vuoi

ho un certo mestiere anch'io... mi provi

... mi provi?...

Idraulico, cameriere

all'occorrenza mi do da fare

non mi spaventa niente

..tranne competere con l'amore

ma questa volta dovrò riuscirci

guardarti in faccia senza arrossire... magari

Se tu mi conoscessi certo che tu non mi negheresti... due ali

che ho un gran disordine nella mente

e solo tu mi potrai guarire... rimani!

Io sono pronto a fermarmi qui

se il cielo vuole così

.. prendimi al volo e poi non farmi cadere più

da questa altezza sai non ci si salva

mai...

mi ami?

..Magari...

Atlantide - Battiato

E gli dei tirarono a sorte.

Si divisero il mondo:

Zeus la Terra,

Ade gli Inferi,

Poseidon il continente sommerso.

Apparve Atlantide.

Immenso, isole e montagne,

canali simili ad orbite celesti.

Il suo re Atlante

conosceva la dottrina della sfera

gli astri la geometria,

la cabala e l'alchimia.

In alto il tempio.

Sei cavalli alati,

le statue d'oro, d'avorio e oricalco.

Per generazioni la legge dimorò

nei principi divini,

i re mai ebbri delle immense ricchezze

e il carattere umano s'insinuò

e non sopportarono la felicità,

neppure le felicità,

neppure la felicità.

In un giorno e una notte

la distruzione avvenne.

Tornò nell'acqua.

Sparì Atlantide.

MUSA - MARLENE KUNTZ (2007)

E' una questione di qualità:

la tua presenza

rassicurante e ipnotica

mi affascina

e gioca col mio senno

e ne lascia ben poche briciole.

E io amo darlo a te,

o amabile

custode degli sguardi che

ti dedico

fra lo sragionamento e l'estasi

degli amplessi magnifici,

perchè tu sai come farmi uscire da me,

dalla gabbia dorata della mia lucidità;

e non voglio sapere quando, come e perchè questa meraviglia alla sua fine arriverà.

Musa: ispirami

Musa: proteggimi

Ogni ora

mi strega e mi rapisce

la tua giovane

saggezza incomparabile

(che ossequio)

e l'eleganza di ogni tua

intenzione è incantevole.

e quando ti congiungi a me

sai essere

deliziosamente spinta

e indocile,

coltivando le tue bramosie

sulle mie avidità.

tu sai come farmi uscire da me,

dalla gabbia dorata della mia lucidità;

e non voglio sapere quando, come e perchè

questa meraviglia alla sua fine arriverà.

e sai come prenderti il bello di me

mettendo a riposo la mia irritabilità;

e non voglio sapere come riesci e perchè:

è una meraviglia, e finchè dura ne godremo

insieme.

Musa: ispirami

Musa: proteggimi

Musa: conducimi

Musa: adorami

Musa: noi ne godremo insieme

voglio aver bisogno di te:

come di acqua confortevole.

vuoi aver bisogno di me? troverai terreno fertile.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there Delilah - Plain White Ts

Hey there Delilah

What's it like in New York City?

I'm a thousand miles away

But girl, tonight you look so pretty

Yes you do

Times Square can't shine as bright as you

I swear it's true

Hey there Delilah

Don't you worry about the distance

I'm right there if you get lonely