Perché pochi gay pacsati?

Isher

Le Statistiche inglesi:

NUMERO

Number of civil partnerships The number of civil partnerships formed in the UK by same-sex couples was 6,281 in 2009 compared with 7,169 in 2008. This represents an overall decrease of 12 per cent between 2008 and 2009. The total number of civil partnerships formed in the UK since the Civil Partnership Act came into force in December 2005 up to the end of 2009 is 40,237.

ETA'

The average (mean) age at formation of partnership for men in the UK fell from 41.8 years in 2008 to 41.2 years in 2009 and for women from 40.0 years in 2008 to 38.9 years in 2009.

LUOGO

As in 2008, London was the region within the UK with the highest number of registered civil partnerships in 2009. A quarter of all partnerships took place there (1,134 male and 411 female. It was also the region with the highest proportion of male civil partnerships compared with female.

The areas with the largest numbers of civil partnership registrations in 2009 were;

• Westminster (182 male and 60 female partnerships) and

• Brighton and Hove (123 male and 109 female partnerships)

SEPARAZIONI

There were 351 civil partnership dissolutions granted in the UK in 2009, compared with 180 in 2008

By the end of 2009, 0.9 per cent of male civil partnerships in the UK had ended in dissolution, while 2.1 per cent of all UK female partnerships had ended in dissolution.

The average (mean) age at dissolution of partnership for men in the UK increased from 39.1 years in 2008 to 39.9 years in 2009 and from 37.4 years to 38.7 years for women.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/pdfdir/cpuk0810.pdf

Ilromantico

Un po' triste l'età media. Nel senso che potrei malignamente pensare che molte delle persone contraggono l'unione civile per non rischiare di rimanere sole.

In Francia i Pacs crescono. All'inizio sono state le persone omosessuali che hanno dato un grande impulso ai Pacs :

nel 2002 le coppie omosessuali pacsate erano ben il 25% della cifra complessiva ! A tutt'oggi invece il numero

di coppie eterosessuali pacsate costituisce il 94% della cifra complessiva.

Crescono cioè esponenzialmente le coppie pacsate di etero, che possiedono entrambi i diritti, e possono quindi

scegliere tra i due istituti. Tuttavia aumenta anche il numero di coppie omosessuali pacsate : erano appena

4900 nel 2004, sono 44.500 nel 2009.

I Pacs restano ben minoritari rispetto ai matrimoni. A 39 anni, le coppie sposate sono il 60% contro il 2.4% dei

pacsati.

http://www.data-publica.com/data-publications/20110208-1

http://www.lemoneymag.fr/v5/fiche/s_Fiche_v5/0,6171,4005,00.html

No ho letto tutti gli interventi precedenti ma dico la mia:

1 Quanti sono i gay? 1% 3% 6% E' fondamentale saperlo.

2 Da quello che si è visto durante i pochi mesi di matrimonio

gay legale in California, ad accore a sposarsi erano soprattutto

giovani.

3 Quanto i gay vogliano veramente sposarsi lo sapremo solo

fra trenta anni, quando le generazioni che nascono in questi

anni avranno l'età per sposarsi e avranno vissuto tutta la vita

in un mondo in cui il matrimonio gay è legale.

I dati inglesi devono essere letti tenendo in considerazione

il fatto che sono statistiche a 4 anni, quindi pesa il 50% di

CP del 2005-2006 ( quelle che io penso essere le coppie incrollabili

e già formate prima dell'approvazione della legge, come dimostrerebbe

il tasso di fallimento irrisorio - 0,9% per i maschi ; 2.1% per le

lesbiche che sono più giovani )

Tuttavia ne esce in ogni caso un' età non giovanile, ci si assesterà

pian piano verso i 35 ( come in Francia ) credo.

Qui potete trovare delle analisi Olandesi:

Radio Netherlands explained: “Just 20 percent of Dutch homosexual couples are married, compared with 80 percent of heterosexual couples ‐ this is according to new figures published by Statistics Netherlands as the country marks ten years of officially sanctioned same‐sex marriage.” The story reports that Vera Bergkamp, head of a Dutch gay rights organization, “sees three main reasons for the lack of nuptial enthusiasm among gay couples: less pressure from family and friends, fewer gay couples marrying to have children than their straight counterparts, and a more individualist, less family‐orientated mindset among many homosexuals.”

Una stima discutibile del numero di matrimoni in relazione al presunto numero di gay e lesbiche ( 8% )

As noted above, 14,813 same‐sex couples have entered legal marriages in the Netherlands. Dutch survey data suggest that 2.8% of Dutch men and 1.4% of Dutch women are gay or lesbian.5 The population of the Netherlands is 16,654,9796 which suggests the population of gays and lesbians in the country is approximately 349,755. If every person who contracted a same‐sex marriage in the Netherlands was a resident and was gay or lesbian, 29,626 of these 349,755 have chosen to marry. This means about eight percent of gay and lesbian people have chosen to marry.7

http://www.marriagedebate.com/pdf/iMAPP.May2011-rev.pdf