• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iggzz

• darkMM

• Lele_

• thomas80

benvenuto!!!!!! ehm.... non ho capito nulla di quello che c'è scritto!!!!!
Fai come me....

fingi di capire e sorridi :cool:

mi sa che è l'unica cosa da fare...

oh yes yes!!!! (è l'unica cosa che so dire) dirò sempre così a ogni messaggio di risposta perrchè tanto non capisco!!!! :rotfl:

Fai come me....

fingi di capire e sorridi :asd:

oh yes yes!!!! (è l'unica cosa che so dire) dirò sempre così a ogni messaggio di risposta perrchè tanto non capisco!!!! :rotfl:

Forse provi qualcosa di + estremo...tipo copy/paste un post di qualcun altro. Chi sa, forse mi piacera. E se la cosa va male puoi comunque dire: "...oh, jes, jes!" :cool: Una volta parlavo con un tizio per mezz'ora prima di capire, che quello mi rispondeva a base del tono della mia voce. Dovevo prendere vantaggio di lui (che qualcuno mi correga!), pero non lo fatto perche mi piaceva. Strana questa reazione :uhm: Il sorriso e comunque una buona idea.

Fai come me....

fingi di capire e sorridi :asd:

Forse provi qualcosa di + estremo...tipo copy/paste un post di qualcun altro. Chi sa' date=' forse mi piacera. E se la cosa va male puoi comunque dire: "...oh, jes, jes!" :cool: Una volta parlavo con un tizio per mezz'ora prima di capire, che quello mi rispondeva a base del tono della mia voce. Dovevo prendere vantaggio di lui (che qualcuno mi correga!), pero non lo fatto perche mi piaceva. Strana questa reazione :uhm: Il sorriso e comunque una buona idea.[/quote']

:uhm: :uhm: :uhm: :(

I am not sure where to post, so I will ask here. Where are the gay places close to Gorizia/Udine? Any gay bar there? Club? I am looking for a little more quiet and relaxed place, where you can meet and talk to people. Discoteques are really not the right place for me. I get bored real soon there. :rotfl:

I am not sure where to post' date=' so I will ask here. Where are the gay places close to Gorizia/Udine? Any gay bar there? Club? I am looking for a little more quiet and relaxed place, where you can meet and talk to people. Discoteques are really not the right place for me. I get bored real soon there. :asd:[/quote']

oh yes yes!!!!!! :rotfl::cool:

oh yes yes!!!!!! :rotfl::cool:

I was 99.9999% sure that if you would answer my question, this is what the answer will be. And guess what, there is something else I am 99.9999% sure of. :asd:

I was 99.9999% sure that if you would answer my question, this is what the answer will be. And guess what, there is something else I am 99.9999% sure of.

if I understood what you meant, you're very welcome! :rotfl:

I was 99.9999% sure that if you would answer my question' date=' this is what the answer will be. And guess what, there is something else I am 99.9999% sure of. [/quote']

if I understood what you meant, you're very welcome! :rotfl:

I see. :( And what if you didn't? :cool: I am still interested in gay places in North Italy :asd: You can always write a private message if you don't like to tell in pubblic. Anyway, Giacomino, thank you for your welcome message honey :k:

Oh iggzz' date=' "Welcome to paradise" is the classic devil's expression :rotfl:[/quote']

I see. Show me the dark angels then? :cool:

I'm the dark angel...do you know Lucifer? The most beautiful...the most evil :asd:

Hehe, another "welcome!!" :(

Guest Irish Dragon

Hi iggzz, it's nice to try a little of english conversation with an international user!

Anyway, I hope you'll learn to write down something in italian as soon, just to relax these guys that gone crazy with this thread :asd: (or just to let them say something different by "yes yes" :rotfl: )

For any kind of explanation related to the forum, I'm available to explain, while for your questions about clubs or stuff like these, wait for someone from northern lands :cool:

Enjoy it!

Hi iggzz' date=' it's nice to try a little of english conversation with an international user!

Anyway, I hope you'll learn to write down something in italian as soon, just to relax these guys that gone crazy with this thread :rotfl: (or just to let them say something different by "yes yes" :asd: )

For any kind of explanation related to the forum, I'm available to explain, while for your questions about clubs or stuff like these, wait for someone from northern lands :(

Enjoy it![/quote']

Well, I tried to write something in italian, but it didn't help. :( I don't really know where all the exicitement comes from? I am not really experienced in the gay world, maybe I just hit a note that makes gay people dance, figuratevly speaking. I don't know, really. The people of the northern lands seem to be deep in their winter sleep. What is with that?

Ho provato a scrivere in italiano, pero non c'era effetto. Non capisco da dove viene tutto questo ecitare su questo thread? :cool: Non sono propio un esperto del mondo gay, forse ho detto qualcosa di eccitante e non me lo sono accorto? :( Non saprei. La gente dell nord e ancora in lettargo? Come mai? :D

é triste pensare che studio inglese all'università e non capisco una mazza :rotfl:

However you're the welcome! I don't know anything about the clubs, because I'm not of the north sorry! But you have to tell us soon the story of your not-coming out :cool:

Guest Irish Dragon
Well' date=' I tried to write something in italian, but it didn't help. :asd: I don't really know where all the exicitement comes from? I am not really experienced in the gay world, maybe I just hit a note that makes gay people dance, figuratevly speaking. I don't know, really. The people of the northern lands seem to be deep in their winter sleep. What is with that?

Ho provato a scrivere in italiano, pero non c'era effetto. Non capisco da dove viene tutto questo ecitare su questo thread? :( Non sono propio un esperto del mondo gay, forse ho detto qualcosa di eccitante e non me lo sono accorto? :rotfl: Non saprei. La gente dell nord e ancora in lettargo? Come mai? :cool:[/quote']

There's no real excitement about the thread itself (even if you're all welcome here and every user is interesting for our community), but it's all because you're an english (?) user and actually, you live in Italy and searching for experience about gay clubs and related.

However, the curiosity about your no coming out, it's strong too.

It's always an "evergreen" topic in a homosexual oriented forum, where we even talk about own relationship with homosexuality or bisexuality.

You have only to follow a gold rule: don't post announcements to know new people (just like: "hi, I want to know someone from XXX, to speak or something other", with email andress or mobile numbers)

Non c'è un vero e proprio interesse nel thread stesso (anche se siete tutti i benvenuti e ogni utente è interessante per la nostra comunità), il tutto è dovuto al fatto che sei inglese (credo) e attualmente, vivi in Italia e cerchi esperienze o che. Tuttavia, è forte anche la curiosità su un tuo non coming out.

E' sempre motivo di discussione in forum per gay e a tematica omosessuale, dove si parla anche del proprio rapporto con l'omosessualità o bisessualità.

Devi solo seguire una regola d'oro: non postare annunci per conoscere nuova gente (cose tipo: "ciao, voglio conoscere qualcuno da XXX, per parlare o altro", con indirizzi email o numeri di cellulare)

Non c'è un vero e proprio interesse nel thread stesso (anche se siete tutti i benvenuti e ogni utente è interessante per la nostra comunità)' date=' il tutto è dovuto al fatto che sei inglese (credo) e attualmente, vivi in Italia e cerchi esperienze o che. Tuttavia, è forte anche la curiosità su un tuo non coming out.

E' sempre motivo di discussione in forum per gay e a tematica omosessuale, dove si parla anche del proprio rapporto con l'omosessualità o bisessualità.

Devi solo seguire una regola d'oro: non postare annunci per conoscere nuova gente (cose tipo: "ciao, voglio conoscere qualcuno da XXX, per parlare o altro", con indirizzi email o numeri di cellulare)[/quote']

Unfortunately you are wrong about me beeing english. The country is SI (as I previously wrote), we are neighbours actually. I am well aware what shouldn't be posted, but I find it difficult to find "gay resources." I want to meet some people in NE Italy and that's all there is to it. Let me emphasise that I don't live in Italy. I just got the idea of finding new friends abroad and I choose Italy because I understand the language and is relatively close. About NCO: I do not want to write about that publicaly and I have never spoken about that with anybody, altough I should have. That is where a gay friend comes in handy and that's why I am interested in meeting gay people in NE Italy.

Non sono inglese. Il paese da cui provengo e SI (l'ho scritto prima). Siamo vicini. Lo so che cosa non e saggio scrivere in un post, e non lo faro, pero devo dire che ho difficolta a trovare le informazioni che cerco riguardo ai posti gay in NE Italia. Tutto cio che voglio, e trovarmi qualche amico o amici in NE Italia, pero non so da dove comincare. Non vivo in Italia, pero o scelto questo paese per ragioni pratice. Il mio NCO lo ritengo un fatto molto personale e non vorrei scrivere di questo sull forum. Non ne ho mai parlato con nessuno e lo so che questo non va bene. E anche per questo che sto cercando di trovare qualche amico in NE Italia.

:rotfl:

i answered to you while i was listening 2 song of placebo that say so....B)

Oh, man, you almost broke your back, didn't you? B) Now be a good puppy and go and correct the errors in my post about "...mancanza di coccole..."

Plural is songs B) Go now!

e cazzo per una s di m***a! mamma mia che fiscale! proprio perchè è inglese scolastico.

andando in inghilterra ho sentito certi orrori detti dagli stessi inglesi....singolari per plurare........ecc....quindi non fare tanto il sapientino....tano lo capisci l'inglese no?_?

e cazzo per una s di m***a! mamma mia che fiscale! proprio perchè è inglese scolastico.

andando in inghilterra ho sentito certi orrori detti dagli stessi inglesi....singolari per plurare........ecc....quindi non fare tanto il sapientino....tano lo capisci l'inglese no?_?

Ma non e per fare il sapientino e per farmi ricambiare il favore. B)

EDIT: Ah, si, me lo sono dimenticato, si dice: ...listening to 2 songs...

B)