Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay-Forum.It

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

International user

Featured Replies

1. Hello.

 

2. Is english allowed on your forum?

 

3. Feel free to write back in italian, I do understand the language, I just can't write it, never learned italian, actually.

 

4. 26, male

 

5. Got on this forum to extend my gay activities in northern Italy. Sound's bad, but it really isn't ;)

 

6. Deep in the closet, no intention of coming out any soon.

 

Regards.

 

Iggzz

  • Replies 72
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'u 'r welcome :)

 

i think here, many users know 'u language.

 

i speak a low level english, but if 'u want change same words send me a personal message ;)

  • Author

Thank you. Don't worry about any low-level lenguage, I am fluent in assembler. ;) As I mentioned before you can write+speak in italian - I understand it, I can even speak italian (and some other languages), but I just can't write it. SI (EU) is the country of origin (adjecent to Italy, but gay people usualy do know this).

 

Regards,

 

Iggzz

Hi! You're really welcome....

 

But let us know.. Where do you come from?

  • Author
Hi! You're really welcome....

 

But let us know.. Where do you come from?

 

Hello and thank you. Hehe. I did write where do I come from ;) See above for further explanation.

 

Regards,

 

Iggzz

Welcome to paradise...

  • Author
Welcome to paradise...

 

Wery well then. Show me your wisdom, your harmony and above all - show me your angels. ;)

 

Regards,

 

Iggzz

1. Welcome

 

2. What does it mean "extend my gay activities"?

 

3. Tell us something about what do you like and dislike, how do you spend your spare time...

Oh iggzz, "Welcome to paradise" is the classic devil's expression ;)

Welcome!

welcome here! ;)

welcome.. ;)

Welcome to the club, mate!

 

What do you mean by extending your gay activities?

Why aren't you gonna come out?

benvenuto!

Oh my god, beh allora welcome ;)

benvenuto!!!!!! ehm.... non ho capito nulla di quello che c'è scritto!!!!!

benvenuto!!!!!! ehm.... non ho capito nulla di quello che c'è scritto!!!!!
Fai come me....

 

fingi di capire e sorridi ;)

  • Author
1. Welcome

 

2. What does it mean "extend my gay activities"?

 

3. Tell us something about what do you like and dislike' date=' how do you spend your spare time...[/quote']

 

1. Thank you.

 

2. I need to meet some gay people to hang around with.

 

3. I like honest people. I don't like dishonest people. I hate my fucking roommate ;) My spare time is spent on various projects (tech in nature).

 

Regards,

 

Iggzz

  • Author
Oh iggzz' date=' "Welcome to paradise" is the classic devil's expression ;)[/quote']

 

I see. Show me the dark angels then? :)

  • Author
Welcome to the club' date=' mate!

 

What do you mean by extending your gay activities?

Why aren't you gonna come out?[/quote']

 

Coming out is just not applicable in my case. A very unfortunate fact. That's life.

  • Author
benvenuto!

 

Grazie!

  • Author
benvenuto!!!!!! ehm.... non ho capito nulla di quello che c'è scritto!!!!!

 

Ci provo. Non ridere :uhm:

 

Se ricordo bene, c'e scritto:

 

1. Ciao

 

2. E permesso parlare in inglese su questo forum?

 

3. Puoi scrivere in Italiano, capisco la lingua, ma non so scrivere in italiano. Non ho mai studiato la lingua italiana, l'ho imparata quando ero ancora molto piccolo.

 

4. 26, maschio

 

5. Sono arrivato a questo forum per conoscere nuovi (gay) amici in N. Italia. E questo, che volevo dire ;) Almeno piu o meno.

 

6. Di CO non se ne parla. Non ho intenzione di farlo per almeno 10 o 20 anni. Non me l'ha sento e basta.

 

Riguardate vi (?)

 

Iggzz

 

 

Come andata? :uhm:

benvenuto!!!!!! ehm.... non ho capito nulla di quello che c'è scritto!!!!!

 

Ci provo. non ridere :uhm:

 

Se ricordo bene' date=' c'e scritto:

 

1. Ciao

 

2. E permesso parlare in inglese su questo forum?

 

3. Puoi scrivere in Italiano, capisco la lingua, ma non so scrivere in italiano. Non ho mai studiato la lingua italiana, l'ho imparata quando ero ancora molto piccolo.

 

4. 26, maschio

 

5. Sono arrivato a questo forum per conoscere nuovi (gay) amici in N. Italia. E questo, che volevo dire ;) Almeno piu o meno.

 

6. Di CO non se ne parla. Non ho intenzione di farlo per almeno 10 o 20 anni. Non me l'ha sento e basta.

 

Riguardate vi (?)

 

Iggzz

Come andata? :uhm:[/quote']

 

molto bene direi! te la cavi meglio di quanto tu creda, sai? :) qualche imperfezione c'è, ma si può sorvolare :D

  • Author
molto bene direi! te la cavi meglio di quanto tu creda' date=' sai? :) qualche imperfezione c'è, ma si può sorvolare ;)[/quote']

 

Ti va di coreggere? Could you show me the mistakes?

ok ;)

allora

 

1-

6. Di CO non se ne parla. Non ho intenzione di farlo per almeno 10 o 20 anni. Non me l'ha sento e basta.
--> non me la sento

 

2-

5. Sono arrivato a questo forum per conoscere nuovi (gay) amici in N. Italia. E questo, che volevo dire Almeno piu o meno.
--> E' questo

 

3-

Come andata?
--> Com'è andata?

 

4-

2. E permesso parlare in inglese su questo forum?
--> E' permesso
  • Author

Grazie, molto gentile. ;)

 

Edit: La " E' " me la sono completamente dimenticata. :ah: Succede... :)

Why is coming out impossible to you? What stops you?

By the way, I love people who want the others to let them notice their own mistakes! So I'm not the only one ;)

  • Author
Why is coming out impossible to you? What stops you?

By the way' date=' I love people who want the others to let them notice their own mistakes! So I'm not the only one ;)[/quote']

 

There are various reasons for me not to come out. The story is long and full of unexpected twists :) I can usually determine the right moment to take action and it looks like it will take 10 to 20 years to achive this goal (if there will be no more than a few "tight" twists in the story of course). It will happen eventually, but not so soon. :D

 

I am always ready to accept criticism as long as they are constructive and I have something to work with.

Hi! Welcome! ;)

  • Author
Hi! Welcome! ;)

 

Hello and thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.