Storie (di Puttan pop) maledette - cap1, AYESHA EROTICA +++ la puttan pop trans di cui abbiamo bisogno in questo momento storico ma che ha deciso di ritirarsi dalle scene +++

SabrinaS

Ayesha Nicole Smith, known professionally as Ayesha Erotica, is an American singer, songwriter, and producer. She is a close friend of Slayyyter and has co-written and produced many of her songs. https://slay-yyter.fandom.com/wiki/Ayesha_Erotica 

Career

2016-2017: Career Beginnings and Big Juicy

Ayesha first began her career as a SoundCloud pop artist with her debut album Big Juicy. The same year, she released "barely legal" and "CUMSHOT". This helped establish herself as Ayesha Erotica, and she was increasingly garnering attention. By this time, she already had an established fanbase. The following year, she released her extended play (EP) "www.FuckMe.com" and several other notable singles such as "Literal Legend", which garnered attention from the TikTok community in 2018.

2018: Horny.4u and Retirement

In 2018, Ayesha was planning to release her sophomore album, Horny.4u, which she had described as a "horny Christian pop album". One single was released for the project; "Vacation Bible School", "We Can Do It!" another song from the project, was leaked on a discord server. In late 2018, after being doxxed and having her address, birth name, mother's name, and personal photos leaked online, she scrapped the album and announced her retirement from music on Instagram, stating (qui per maggiori info 

"Hey! I'm not releasing any further music, at all, under Ayesha Erotica! I'm not a public figure, and I do not want to be an internet celebrity, I don't want to really make friends anymore! Thank you if you support me but please respect my boundaries and stop sending me messages like 'hey bitch lets fuck a cock' or ANYTHING negative about Slayyyter, or any other bullshit I didn't sign up for. If you support me, and you see people being weirdos and hacking dumb ass songs I made on a macbook, please just report and let's move on! There's a lot of music in the world! Also using my name and picture is weird!! I'm not famous I'm literally a shut in and I have 5 friends including my mother, STOP! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for supporting this manic ass endeavor! And for the people I actually speak to, feel free to message me anytime and I'll get back to you! Sorry I let this shit scare me away from my friends and living life! I have a ton of features still coming out and those are fun, but that's it, please just support the shit that's officially out and leave it at that!"[1]

2019-Present: Features and final words

In 2019, Ayesha released several features as she had promised, with artists such as CXLE, PLASTIC, and Petey Plastic. On July 28th, 2019, after pictures of her with That Kid[2] and Petey Plastic were shared on Twitter, fans suspected that she would be returning to music. Later, she debunked those rumors and released a final statement which read:

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

"NO ONE Is coming back! At all, i met 2 friends and they asked for pictures. I'm not releasing any new music and I'm not returning to anything. This if anything makes me want to come back 100% less! Please respect my boundaries! And for the 100000000th time please stop using pictures of me!"[3].

--------------------------

a me manca molto, mi dispiace il modo in cui ha deciso di allontanarsi dal web e dalla musica trash puttan pop di nicchia per gay. Ha deciso di lasciare la musica quando dei fan crazy l'hanno harrassed per strada e hanno pubblicato informazioni private come il suo nome di nascita (è trans mtf), dove viveva e cose di questo tipo. Però ci sono per forza altri motivi a noi sconosciuti.

Penso che a distanza di anni, ora sarebbe pronta per un come back e sarebbe preparata ad affrontare tutti i pro e i contro della fama. Le sue canzoni era super e homemade quindi senza una casa discografica dietro e un contratto vero e proprio. :( :( :( E' una delle mie puttan pop preferite, ma con una carriera controversa e distrutta o finita male. E' una nuova serie di topic musicale che voglio inaugurare perché ce ne sono tante :( purtroppo questo mondo non è stato abbastanza pronto per questa arte e questo talento :( 

Paris by Paris (Loves it) 💅💅💅
Lindsay krumping (Loves it) 💅💅💅
Nicole's side bang (Loves it) 💅💅💅
Sidekick LX (Loves it) 💅💅💅
Diamond chokers (Loves it) 💅💅💅
Balenciaga (Loves it) 💅💅💅
YSL (Loves it) 💅💅💅
Nars lip gloss (Loves it) 💅💅💅
Velour tracksuits (Loves it) 💅💅💅
Juvederm (Loves it) 💅💅💅
Britney Blackout (Loves it) 💅💅💅
Anna-Nicole (Loves it) 💅💅💅