Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay-Forum.It

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello.

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

 

First of all, I want to say,  that I speak only English, because I from Lithuania. Sorry. :(

My name is Egidijus, I am 18 years ago. I am makeup artist, so I think that I want to move to Italia, maybe Milano, because this city have so much prospects to my hobby. I like to read a books, running, communicating with interesting people and personalities, such so and I looking here in this forum. If any wants to chat or speak with me more, write in P.M. 

hi :)

Welcome / Benvenuto! :)

beautiful twink :love:

No fermoposta?

Read a books?

  • Author

Read a books?

Yeaa. my lovely book is "Brokeback mountain".

My facebok is Egidijus Krocas

Edited by Vajomingas

Read A bookS?? O.o

He has to improve his english skills... poor boy, he's 18 years ago :asd: 

Ahahah quello mi era sfuggito lol

  • Author

Ahahah quello mi era sfuggito lol

fatti una vita.

 

 

fatti una vita.

ah, un tempo le prime parole in italiano che imparavano gli stranieri erano le parolacce, adesso queste frasi fatte da beliebers? wow, very impressive.

'nzomma, il twink cerca appoggi da Trieste in giù. Zaf, ti offri tu?

 

Comunque baci e benvenuto. Ti auguro di riuscire a realizzare ciò che sogni.

  • Author

ah, un tempo le prime parole in italiano che imparavano gli stranieri erano le parolacce, adesso queste frasi fatte da beliebers? wow, very impressive.

'nzomma, il twink cerca appoggi da Trieste in giù. Zaf, ti offri tu?

 

Comunque baci e benvenuto. Ti auguro di riuscire a realizzare ciò che sogni.

No, scrivendo in italiano, con un interprete, quindi non mi imparare qualcosa da essa. Ma io non capisco la gente come Faby91 permettendo l'ironia di cercare di dimostrare le sostituzioni altro, qui di recente immatricolazione e il vostro uomo affascinato paese. Mi scusi, se ho capito bene.

  • Author

Penso che dovrebbe essere altrettanto benvenuto come persona, imparando la loro lingua madre ancora pagare qualche altra lingua, e cercando di guardare oltre l'italiano. Tuttavia, ci sono quelli che non hanno nulla da fare e stanno cercando di tirare le cose. E sinceri auguri per voi.

fatti una vita.

.

 

Ho solo ironizzato sul tuo inglese pessimo.

Edited by faby91

  • Author

.

 

Ho solo ironizzato sul tuo inglese pessimo.

Mi dispiace per il suo comportamento e viliuos caldi che mi capivano. :) Sorry. 

 

 

Ma io non capisco la gente come Faby91 permettendo l'ironia di cercare di dimostrare le sostituzioni altro, qui di recente immatricolazione e il vostro uomo affascinato paese. Mi scusi, se ho capito bene.
 

Eh, anche se stai usando google traduttore, questo periodo non ha alcun senso in italiano.

Dovresti studiarlo un po'.

Welcome!

"Fatti una vita", classica esclamazione di un lituano che non parla italiano ... :uhsi:

Non prendertela comunque, si scherzaaaa

Edited by Laen

welcome buddy, you'll enjoy Milan, it's a nice city, especially if you like cultural activities. I do love running as well! honestly I don't know many places where you can have  a nice run there, yeah maybe there are some good parks, like Sempione, but pretty much Milan is too busy to run on the streets... by the way good luck! 

  • Author

Aussie, thank you very much ;)

@Vajomingas :) btw if you wanna chat in English, just give me a shot. Only thing I live in Australia... there's some hours of difference 

  • Author

Aussie, 

 

I wrote you. Thanks you for your friendliness. ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.