September 21, 201412 yr "I mean, it's hard not to love someone who baked you a cake" quoto losvedese. Edited September 21, 201412 yr by Lil
September 21, 201412 yr bisogna vedere se quando torna a casa riceve una torta in faccia o se gli dicono che la torta era buona.
September 21, 201412 yr "I'm gay, and I made this cake with my own hands, fulfilled with my BF's sperm " .
September 21, 201412 yr che carino! *_* bisogna vedere se quando torna a casa riceve una torta in faccia o se gli dicono che la torta era buona. è quello che mi son chiesto anche io XD
September 21, 201412 yr Ahaha bellissima ...sarebbe da copiare....peccato che non sappia fare le torte
September 21, 201412 yr "I'm gay, and I made this cake with my own hands, fulfilled with my BF's sperm " . Ma... D:
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.