Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay-Forum.It

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cerco gay

Featured Replies

cerco un giovane gay che mi aiuti! X me è la prima volta che entro in questa ciat! la mia e-mail è echissene@frega.oh

[intro]It doesn't matter if you love him,Or capital H-I-M

Just put your paws up'cause you were born this way, baby

 

[Verse 1]My mama told me when I was young

We are all born superstars

She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on

In the glass of her boudoir

"there's nothin wrong with lovin who you are"She said, "'cause he made you perfect, babe"

"so hold your head up girl and you'll go far,

Listen to me when I say"

 

[Chorus]I'm beautiful in my way'cause god makes no mistakes

I'm on the right track baby

I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret

Just love yourself and you're set

I'm on the right track babyI was born this way

 

[Post-chorus]Ooo there ain't no other way

Baby I was born this way

Baby I was born this way

Ooo there ain't no other way

Baby I was born this way

I'm on the right track baby

I was born this way

 

Don't be a drag - just be a queen

Don't be a drag - just be a queen

Don't be a drag - just be a queen

Don't be!

 

[Verse 2]Give yourself prudence

And love your friends

Subway kid, rejoice your truth

In the religion of the insecure

I must be myself, respect my youth

A different lover is not a sin

Believe capital h-i-m (hey hey hey)

I love my life I love this record and

Mi amore vole fe yah (love needs faith)

 

[Chorus]I'm beautiful in my way'cause god makes no mistakes

I'm on the right track baby

I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret

Just love yourself and you're set

I'm on the right track baby

I was born this way

 

Ooo there ain't no other way

Baby I was born this way

Baby I was born this way

Ooo there ain't no other way

Baby I was born... I'm on the right track babyI was born this way

 

[bridge]Don't be a drag, just be a queen

Whether you're broke or evergreen

You're black, white, beige, chola descent

You're lebanese, you're orient

Whether life's disabilitie

sLeft you outcast, bullied, or teased

Rejoice and love yourself today'cause baby you were born this way

No matter gay, straight, or bi,Lesbian, transgendered life

I'm on the right track baby

I was born to survive

No matter black, white or beigeChola or orient made

I'm on the right track baby

I was born to be brave

 

 

 

e c'è anche chi è nato come te :D

 

e comunque non è una chat ... è un forum -.-"

Sei nel posto sbagliato.

Qui siamo tutti eterissimi.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.