Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay-Forum.It

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm new to the forum

Featured Replies

What's up everyone? My name is Timothy. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

uelcom  :)

Sospetto una strana invasione inglese :D

 

Welcome  :)

sono dei troll, e non capisco perchè continuate a salutarli!

Ancora?

E che palle!

 

(coeranos, comunque questi sono bot, non troll xD)

vabbè, quello che è :)

Vi riesce così difficile capire il concetto che anche per me sono vacanze queste? Andate a scassare altrove!

Chiudo.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.