Please give me some advice,thank you

ElukasB

Hello everyone, my Italian is very poor, so please allow me to post in English, I am very happy to meet you in this forum.

I am a Chinese, my english name is Lukas,  24 years old. Because my sister works in Rome,so I will come to Rome to visit her in October . I am looking forward to this trip very much.😊

When I was in primary school, I knew I liked boys, I didn't feel fear, I accepted myself.I like to watch anime, such as Pokemon, Naruto, Digimon, Nohara Shinnosuke🥳🥳

I have had two relationships, the first was my high school classmate and I was with him for two years. The second was an American student at the university.

I just want to ask you if Asians don't quite match the European aesthetic. If that's the case, then in Rome I'm ready to lock my heart in love. Even though I really want to be in a sweet, serious relationship.

During my time in Rome, I would stay at my sister's house and help her cook and clean (I love to cook), my sister would do the dishes and clean the kitchen hehe🤣

I want to make some friends here, I can teach you to play mahjong and Tai chi. Mahjong is fun. I am a good listener, you have any trouble can also talk to me, I can keep a secret and give you my most sincere words.I can cook delicious food for my friends and I am confident in my craft☺️

Thank you for listening to me until now, I will seriously reply to your comments, I also hope you can regard me as a friend, thank you. 😄

IMG_3668.jpeg

IMG_4759.jpeg

IMG_4760.jpeg

IMG_4758.jpeg

My egg tarts are delicious 🤣

8 minutes ago, ElukasB said:

I just want to ask you if Asians don't quite match the European aesthetic.

l'estetica europea è molto diversa da quella asiatica e in particolare da quella cinese, ma c'è chi apprezza le fattezze orientali.

4 minutes ago, Aspis said:

l'estetica europea è molto diversa da quella asiatica e in particolare da quella cinese, ma c'è chi apprezza le fattezze orientali.

Thanks for the advice. You're a nice man.☺️ It makes me feel like if I do meet a guy I like I can initiate a conversation with him. Although I can live without a lover, but I am not bad , so I still want a sweet kiss. I'm going a little crazy hahaha 😝

29 minutes ago, ElukasB said:

I don't understand what do you mean🤣but thanks for replying😊

How long will you stay in Rome?

I've wrote in english, but i hadn't removed the automatic translator.

Sorry, boy!

Edited by freedog

For two months😊

3 hours ago, freedog said:

您将在罗马停留多长时间?

我用英文写的,但我没有删除自动翻译器。

对不起,孩子!

13 hours ago, marco7 said:

welcome to the forum @ElukasB  :salut:

i was not at home in the last days, that's why i did not tell you welcome....

i hope you will feel comfortable in this forum. 

in which country do you live ?

I live in China and am going to visit my sister in Rome in October. You are interesting and I love this forum 🥰