SOUTH PARK (ENGLISH TOPIC)

Jordanintheforum

Jordanintheforum

Hi guys! since i opened an English Topic long time ago and they closed it because it was about nothing much, I want to try again (I just want to speak english with someone lol) but this time i want to talk about SOUTH PARK:

I think everybody knows what South Park is (if someone doesn't, he/she better goes watch it now! lol). This is one of my favorite show, I love its humor..black humor...and I think its pretty genius..it jokes about the stereotypes of the society and about what humans do that is very and very no sense and stupid..I don't know well how to say what i mean lol.

sooooooo

what about you guys??? =D

280px-South_park.JPG

p.s.: please guys, don't act like professors: this is just for fun, I don't wanna start discussions about grammar or something like that..if somebody speak in a wrong way..just...WHO CARES =)

Edited by Jordanintheforum

wow an English topic... oh well let's try, why not? :lol:

I like toons, picture books and graphic novels

so what about South Park: I saw it on TV some time ago (it's not so recent) and bought a film on dvd called "South Park: bigger, longer and uncut"

ok by the way that's a title with a clear double meaning :sisi:

don't think it's necessary to explain it in Italian

unfortunately it was not so funny, on my opinioni this type of humor is not suitable for long films

Edited by conrad65

Purtroppo l'utilizzo di una lingua straniera potrebbe impedire ad altri utenti che non sono poliglotti di partecipare al topic.

Besides, esiste già un topic sullo stesso argomento in Fumetti e Animazione ;)

Chiudo