Hey Hey(I have a short question ^^)

Piaaaaaaa

Hi! :)

My name is Pia and I'm 23 years old..and yes, I'm not Italian, that's why I'm writing in English ;)

I have to move to Palermo in mid-October and I'm kind of afraid that I'm going to be the "only lesbian in town" ;P

...so I would love to know how the gay life is there (...and if there is ANY :ph34r: )

Thanks in advance! ;)

Welcome on board! Do not be afraid, i'm sure that there are other lesbian girls in Palermo, just one look in the site and you'll know it.

I don't live in Palermo and i have never been there, maybe someone else could help you.

Do not hesitate to ask help whenever you need.

Have fun with us! :D

Sure :)

I'm an electrical engineering student and I have to study (at least ;)) one semester in a foreign country... at the moment when I chose Palermo, I didn't really think about the gay scene.. I just thought that Sicily has a beautiful landscape and isn't that cold in the winter months, what I like very much <3

...but now, as October comes closer and closer, I'm getting a little bit afraid ;P

How is Milano like?

So, wilkommen! :D

I'm studying german but I'm just a beginner so I can't speak more than this xD

Haha.. my Italian is not much better ^^

but grazie ;)

Sure :)

I'm an electrical engineering student and I have to study (at least ;)) one semester in a foreign country... at the moment when I chose Palermo, I didn't really think about the gay scene.. I just thought that Sicily has a beautiful landscape and isn't that cold in the winter months, what I like very much <3

...but now, as October comes closer and closer, I'm getting a little bit afraid ;P

How is Milano like?

Interesting! Sicily is awesome, and its climate is excellent. Good choice! :)

Milano? Milano is the italian global city. It's chaotic, polluted, but i think that's wonderful and can offer everything that people are looking for (not including the sicilian landscape ahahah).

Aaand... in winter is sooo damn cold! :)

Wilkommen Pia :salut:

I'm not from Palermo but I do know there's an Arcigay local office in town (Arcigay is an italian gay and lesbian association).

They will sure provide you with all the infos about local gay life. Here's the address: Piazza Sant'Anna 18, c/o Blow Up, 90133 Palermo.

Another female engineer! Good good, we will conquer the world! :D

Anyway I suggest you to post here saying that you will be in Palermo. I see that this topic is not so much updated, but you can try :)

http://www.gay-forum...o/page__st__240

Hell yes! :D

What field of engineering are you working in/studying?

Thanks a lot(a lot lot lot lot lot ^^), I will try posting there ;)

Interesting! Sicily is awesome, and its climate is excellent. Good choice! :)

Milano? Milano is the italian global city. It's chaotic, polluted, but i think that's wonderful and can offer everything that people are looking for (not including the sicilian landscape ahahah).

Aaand... in winter is sooo damn cold! :)

Aaaah... what shoud I say, I live near the Alps(DAMN cold, at least for my taste) ;)

A visit in Milano is definitely on my "to-do-list", als well as Roma(and Mr. Ratzinger^^) and Napoli

Wilkommen Pia :salut:

I'm not from Palermo but I do know there's an Arcigay local office in town (Arcigay is an italian gay and lesbian association).

They will sure provide you with all the infos about local gay life. Here's the address: Piazza Sant'Anna 18, c/o Blow Up, 90133 Palermo.

Grazie! If there is Arcigay in town, there is hope, that I'm not the only one :P

If I had been you I would've chosen Rome, but I think you'll have a great time in Palermo!

I've never been to Roma, but what I've heard it's pretty expensive(at least for students) and I kind of imagined that, in the end I wouldn't be able to afford a room and have to sleep under a bridge somewhere in Rome ^^

But I guess nightlife is great there!?

You mean in Palermo?

I don't know, but it's a little city and it's in the South, there will be something to do, but I wouldn't consider it "great".

On the contrary if you meant Rome, yeah... it's very expensive and the PSV is not one of the best, but there's so much to do in here.

You can taste the past while enjoying the present...!

You mean in Palermo?

I don't know, but it's a little city and it's in the South, there will be something to do, but I wouldn't consider it "great".

On the contrary if you meant Rome, yeah... it's very expensive and the PSV is not one of the best, but there's so much to do in here.

You can taste the past while enjoying the present...!

yeah, I meant the nightlife in Roma ^^

I can imagine that... I would LOVE(no, that's not ironic or anything^^) to visit the Vatican one day ;)

Wheter you're religious or not, it's one of the most wonderful place to visit... so I understand you, actually I DO love it.

St. Peter's Basilica at night is just breathtaking.

Wheter you're religious or not, it's one of the most wonderful place to visit... so I understand you, actually I DO love it.

St. Peter's Basilica at night is just breathtaking.

That sounds maybe stupid, but my favorite genre of documentations is religion.

I'm baptized catholic and I live next to the hometown(more: village ^^) of the pope and always biked on the "pope biking trail" to school , but I'm not religious myself.

I don't know how to describe that, but I think the catholic church and the vatican are one of the most entertaining showbuisinesses of the word ^^

Hi Pia! I am from Palermo but I don't know much about its gay life! I know there's a pub called Exit (the one named by kuyashii) but I've never been there cause I live far from the city and it would be difficult to get there! :)